72pcs 16bit Pixel LED Lighting Strips HD108 66535 Grayscale
Newstar led developed HD108 16bit Pixel LED Lighting Strip, which is the fastest 16bit digital led in the market. Comparing with APA102/SK9822 16bit, HD108 16bit is not only with a quicker refresh rate and transmission speed but also with lower voltage drop and lower defective rate.
There is no doubt that HD108 is the best addressable led ever, 72pcs HD108 LED Lighting Strip is high definition, high PMW refresh rate 27KHz, high transmission speed 40MHz. It will help you get the best lighting show effect.
HD108 5050 Digital LED Strip Features:
1. HD108 with transmission rate 40MHz
2. PWM refresh rate>27KHz (APA102 with PWM frequency 20KHZ, APA107 with 9KHz, SK9822 with 4.7KHZ,)
3. HD108 LED with a much lower voltage drop than APA102/SK9822 LED, but higher brightness
4. HD108 LED is with the same protocol as APA102
5. HD108 with a larger lighting beam angle
6. Copper bracket and gold wire to keep a good heat dissipation
7. Choose positive output or negative RGB three-color LED output 66535 grayscale(16bit) and 32(5bit) level brightness adjustment
8. With self-detection signal build in support for continuous oscillation PWM output, can be maintained static screen
16bit Digital LED Light Strip HD108 Spec
72pcs 66535 Grayscale LED Lighting Strip
HD108 16bit Pixel LED Lighting Strip connection
HD108 16bit individually Pixel LED datasheet download.
HD108 16bit Pixel led lighting strip video